87 Nadzab Street, ROSENEATH QLD 4811
Peaceful Oasis Just Minutes From The City – Off Bougainville Street!
This ‘hidden gem’ presents a unique opportunity to experience ‘country living’ without compromising on convenience. Set on 1.95 hectares over 3 titles, this impressive property is located in a quiet street within 15 minutes’ drive from major shopping outlets, schools and amenities. Set amidst established trees and gardens abundant with bird life, this property features a fully air-conditioned 3+ bedroom masonry block home, a huge (18mx9m nom) shed complete with 3 phase power, and plenty of room for your kids, pets or a few livestock to roam. An inspection is a must to fully appreciate the many great features on offer here, including:
* 3 titles of land providing future opportunities for subdivision and or/resale
* Huge council approved shed/workshop with 3 phase power and good lighting offering opportunities to generate income from home
* Solid, fully tiled home features air-conditioning, fans and security screens throughout
* Huge rumpus room, games room, home office or 4th bedroom featuring extensive built-in storage cupboards
* Modern kitchen with plenty of storage, gas cooktop and electric oven
* Laundry with large built-in storage cupboard
* Covered front and side patio
* Facilities for a caravan or mobile home in tarped shelter adjacent to shed
* Good bore water supply and rain water tank (5000 gallons)
The CBD, University, Army and medical facilities are all within an easy 30-minute radius, yet this tranquil haven makes the city’s business feel a world away! This property would be perfect for families wishing to escape the ‘rat race’ or anyone seeking the prefect blend of peace and practicality.