13 SWANLEA CIRCUIT, BOHLE PLAINS QLD 4817
IMPRESSIVE IN EVERY WAY – SIZE – STYLE & IMPECCABLE QUALITY BUILD
Perfectly positioned in front of a tranquil park setting, this is the ideal family home, ticking all the right boxes. This huge 4 bedroom home incorporates clever design and showcases the end result of quality craftsmanship by a master builder.
If you’re a big family and wanting more elbow room for your growing teens this must be placed on your list to view.
Positioned on a 700sqm allotment with an overall living area of 267.34sqm. From the front door to the back door you are struck by the sense of space and connection to the outside from every part of the home.
Entertaining is made easy with an enclosed back patio area incorporating bi-fold aluminium louvre shutters, BBQ alcove complete with stone bench top & sink. The in-ground pool is directly adjacent to both kitchen & back patio rooms.
Other key features include:
• Tesla power wall 14k Tesla 2 home battery system including 5kw solar panels, single phase inverter and management system
• Side access for boat or caravan behind double gate on concreted area
• Garden shed 3m x 2.3m
• Full irrigation system to lawn and garden areas
• Kitchen has SMEG stainless steel appliances, Multi-function oven, 600mm gas cookop, 600mm range hood, in built microwave and Miele dishwasher
• Silestone bench tops in kitchen, double sink, electric roller shutter to fixed panel feature window cooktop bench
• Butlers pantry incorporates a stainless sink, laminate benches with fridge / freezer space, lots of cupboard storage
• Large theatre room has LED strip lighting to bulkhead, data points and prewired for surround sound
• Study nook
• Separate kids rumpus room
• Split system air conditioners to all rooms and living areas
• Security system installed
• Crimsafe screens fitted to main security doors and windows, security screens to all other windows and doors
• Fully fenced and secure back yard
• Garage floor painted in Jotacote finish
• Ensuite boasts a silestone bench top with double basins, feature timber blade wall with LED down lights, walk in robe featured with LED strip lighting
• 2700 ceiling height and fans throughout the house
• Scenic bike & walking paths across the road winding through newly established parks & gardens
• This home was Flood Free in the recent harsh weather event experienced in Townsville
Block size: 700m3